As the summer heats up, what is more refreshing than a popsicle? How about a popsicle infused with natural, organic CBD Oil to help you refresh AND relax?
Why CBD Oil? We have all had to deal with daily stress recently because of the onset of the pandemic, quarantining, unemployment, or other financial and family issues. The daily stresses may have caused anxiety, pain, sleep difficulties, or other physical ailments. These physical manifestations can be relived with CBD products. At this point you may be wondering-- What is CBD? How do I use it? What is it good for? You can find this information, your questions answered, and a complete line of products on our website www.othersidehemp.com.
Firecracker CBD Pops are a summer treat that will satisfy your cravings without sugar—only natural ingredients are used to explode the flavors in your mouth!
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey (substitutions: maple syrup, stevia, or monk fruit sweetener)
- 1 13.5 oz. can full fat coconut milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Otherside Hemp Full Spectrum Hemp Oil (I used the 1000 mg)
- Puree blueberries, honey, 4 tablespoons of coconut milk and hemp oil in a food processer or blender.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of pureed mixture into popsicle mold.
- Place in freezer for approximately 15 minutes for mixture to set up.
- While blueberry mixture is setting, mix the remainder of the can of coconut milk with lime juice and fill mold 2/3rds full when blueberry mixture is set.
- Return to freezer for second layer to set.
- Puree fresh strawberries and spoon into mold to top it off. Return to freezer for 15 minutes and then add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 to 6 hours.
Notes and Photos:
Otherside Hemp offers a variety of strengths in their hemp oil, tinctures, and serums, available in our web store. You can adjust the recipe to your personal taste.
To avoid CBD oil from separating in a recipe, it needs to be infused into a fat or oil-based ingredient, like the full fat coconut milk used here:
This recipe works best with a silicone mold that yields 12 popsicles. I love this kit (ordered off Amazon) which came with sticks, funnel, cleaning brush, and cellophane wrappers! If you are using something else, you will need to adjust.